Wednesday, February 16, 2011

New things

I'm so excited for some of the new things that we have in our home. I feel a little silly about some of them. We got a new table!! Our dinning room was looking so empty without it. We also got some black out curtains for our room so Jared can sleep better during the day. Though, it's kinda sad, they don't work as well as the blanket we were using. We got a new and bigger garbage can. This is the one I feel so silly about being excited about! But I hated that other little garbage can! Ugh! And it has a lid!! It keeps the stink in a little better!

This semester is kicking my butt! My Tae Kwon Do class is killer! There hasn't been a single class where I didn't either get blisters or want to throw up, but I still love it. Because of the snow all my classes have decided they're going to give us more homework!! Not that they weren't giving us plenty! Well except for my history class, there's the same like 5 assignments there.

Jared loves his job even if he works nights. It kinda stinks though, because we have like no time together because I'm sleeping when he gets home, and then I go to school and he goes to sleep, and when I get home he goes to work, or he's already at work, or we'll spend like two hours together then I'll go to sleep and he can't because he got up a couple hours earlier. :(  We'll get through it though.

No comments:

Post a Comment